I. School Library Rules:
1. All students and members of the staff are members of the library.
2. References books and magazines cannot be taken out of the library
3. No talking is permitted in the library except on business with the librarian. Even this also should be in low voice.
4. If the book borrowed is not returned to the library on the due date, a fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be levied.
5. Borrowers are required to examine the books at the time of borrowing and report to the librarian for any damage, lose of pages, pictures etc.
6. Borrowers shall not pass on to others the books borrowed.
7. Books borrowed shall be kept neatly. No marking, underlining or any other damage to the book is allowed.
8. Book lost, damaged or wrongly handled will have to be paid for or replaced. The discretion of the Principal in this matter shall be final.
9. All library books should be returned at least one week before each examination.
10. Reading makes a full man. So student should develop the habit of systematic and thoughtful reading; flying from book to book will only cause them of time and energy.
11. Students should make short summary of the library books they borrow from the library. Students from class III to VII will make summary of 3 books, while students in classes VIII to X will go for at least 5 books in a school year, and to be submitted before half yearly exam besides other reading materials.
II. Computer Laboratory Rules:
1. Take off your shoes before entering the computer lab.
2. Don’t move or shift the CPU from its position.
3. Do not play with computer peripherals and wires.
4. Do not scribble on the machine casing, wires and tables.
5. Do not play with keyboard.
6. Always come with your group at set periods only.
7. Do not bang any keys, press them softly.
8. Always open and close the lab’s door as instructed.
9. Once opted for Computer Science; no one can change it without sufficient reason.
Warning: If anyone is found misusing or playing with any computer peripherals he/she will be liable to pay a heavy penalty.
III. Laboratory Rules:
1. Do not enter the lab without white over alls (Lab coats).
2. Keep your apparatus, table and note book neat and clean.
3. Add reagents in proportionate amounts. This is the key to success.
4. Keep the reagents stoppered, do not change the stoppers of the bottles and also do not disturb the arrangements on the shelf. Keep the reagents at their proper place.
5. Do not shift the bottles from common shelf.
6. Do not throw broken glass pieces, match sticks, filter paper etc. in the sink. Throw them in the waste box kept for the purpose.
7. Shake the test tubes while heating. Do not throw hot and concentrated acids, specially concentrated sulphuric acid.
8. Pass Hydrogen Sulphide gas slowly in the solution. It is very poisonous gas, do not leave the gas stopper open.
9. Keep perfect silence in the lab. It is essential for concentration and successful scientific working.
10. Keep the furniture in order before leaving the lab. Switch off lights, fans and close windows.